Author Guidelines for Research Paper Writing and Submission
- The authors must agree on the listing sequence of authors before submitting the research paper.
- The authors must agree to make one of the authors as the author in correspondence for the submission, so that the corresponding author communicates with the co-authors and editors while the process of reviewing.
- A maximum of 5 authors are allowed for submitting a single paper.
- The manuscripts should be submitted in English typed in font 12 of Times New Roman.
- The manuscripts should contain a cover letter with the title and name of the author in it.
- The papers submitted should be an original work and not published anywhere else, earlier.
- Title with details of the authors details
- Abstract and keywords
- Tables and figures or illustrations